(419) 960-4410 x 311
Background & Experience
Eric has over 25 years of maintenance and management experience through prior roles as Property Supervisor for the world headquarters of a Fortune 500 automotive supplier and as Maintenance Manager for an S&P 500 real estate investment trust where he played an integral role in the company earning LEED Gold in Operations and Maintenance.
Eric has extensive training and experience managing and scheduling grounds maintenance and preventive maintenance and repairs on a 180-acre campus, as well as training in building automation systems, HVAC systems, and electrical safety. He is highly organized with high attention to detail with a passion for helping others to perform at their best.
- Associates Degree in Applied Science, Owens Community College
Professional Associations & Designations
- Forklift, aerial lift, and scissor lift
- OSHA 10 hour General Industry and Health
- OSHA HazWOpER Health and Safety Training, Level C HazMat Technician
- American Heart Association CPR/AED/First Aid
- Ohio Commercial Pesticide Applicator